- You must read. Student Librarians should be well read people who can make recommendations to both teachers and other students. In the 8 weeks that make up the first half of this semester, you are expected to read about 4 books. Now, if the books are 800 pages long, then obviously you will read less of them, right?
- You must read at least one book per week. (see Authors list under Important Documents). I don't care which book by that author you read, but I want you to experience some high-quality literature and this is one way to go about it.
- You must blog. Every day, every week 15 minutes. One blog post per week can be about whatever you like. One must be a response (a complete and thoughtful response) to the prompts on our class calendar (again, under Important Documents).
- You must help maintain the library. Help customers, keep things neat and clean, etc.
- Each Student will be assigned a shelf to maintain.
That's it. Not too tough, right?
Welcome back. I look forward to reading your blogs this semester!!!!