Library Home on the World Wide Web

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome New Library Practice Students!

As the school year begins I would like to welcome you all back to Monroe. For some of you this will be your last year here. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying all the activities planned for you. One of your assignments is to keep a daily blog. You should check this blog everyday when you come in. In order to create a blog you will need to have a gmail or google account. I will also assign you an lausd account you will use strictly for email since gmail, hotmail and yahoo mail is blocked. : ( You can always contact me by email: ascherr@lausd.net Please see me to set up your lausd email account. I wish you each a happy, healthy & successful 2011-2012 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment