Library Home on the World Wide Web

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Assignment # 7 Create a Shelfari Account.

Hey Students, I still need links to Blogs for the following students: MAC, Edgar, Patricia and Carlos. Please create the blogs ASAP and email me the links: ascherr@lausd.net Also, everyone please create your Student Link Gadget(Assignment # 6). In this assignment, you will create an online bookshelf using Shelfari. Open an account. Add me (Annette Scherr) as a friend so I will have a link to your book reviews. Use Shelfari to review books you have read. Then join the Shelfari Monroe HS Reads! Group.

Invite all other SL's (Student Librarians) to be your friends on Shelfari. You should have everyone's email address. If not, send me an email and I will send you them.

No comments:

Post a Comment